• rich
  • friendly
  • funny
  • creative
  • welcoming
Please wait

Learn more

follow us

Dupuy was established in 1918 and named for its abbot, Father Jean-Baptiste Dupuy.

Crédit : Mathieu Dupuis

The residents of Dupuy are proud to point to historic highlights commemorated in a giant book created by local artists.

One can also admire the illuminated glass train made from 505 recycled wine bottles, adjacent to the former train station.

Across the way is parc du Centenaire, which has a beautiful picnic area, an outdoor gym and indoor play modules for younger children. A walking and cycling trail runs for 1.2 km through the village along the perimeter of the forest.

Dupuy is the place to slow down and enjoy life!

By the numbers

Date of incorporation
15 km
Distance from La Sarre
Crédit : Elisabeth Carrier

Contact the municipality of Dupuy

819 783-2595 ext. 1


1 7e Avenue Ouest, Dupuy, Quebec J0Z 1X0


For more information: